Sunday, January 29, 2012

All things SENIOR year

Oh how much I miss sitting down and reading a book. There seems to be no time anymore in my life and I'm only 17! Between applying for universities and finishing high school, it's impossible for me to find the time! PLUS I have been scrambling to finish my art portfolio for a university interview.

WHERE'S THE STOP TIME BUTTON WHEN YOU NEED IT?@!

In other news...
I'm so glad that I've gained more followers even in my absense, it just means we're that much closer to the Scott Westerfeld giveaway! hooray! To learn more click HERE!

Currently reading:

Clockwork Prince
Heart of the Matter
Catalyst
Guardians : The Girl

All Books I have started but have no time to finish. I am a horrible person =/

Anything new happen to anyone out there? I'd love to hear some happy stories!

AS ALWAYS,
HAPPY READING,
-SHERRY

2 comments:

  1. Great books!! I added some of them to my TBR list. I'm a new follower and just wanted to drop by and say hi :)

    Feel free to check out my blog & follow too!!

    -Riya (The Teen Book Guru)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! :P
      Thanks for the follow - your blog is pretty much awesomeness! Have you ever read the PRIVATE series by Kate Brian? I think you might like it!

      Delete